We are pleased to invite you to our upcoming Webinar titled "The Future is Green – Greener Together". This Webinar is a part of the Greener Together: China-Nordic Dialogue on Carbon Neutrality Campaign organized in collaboration with DCCC and FinnCham.
Join us for an exciting event on the importance of a sustainable profile in attracting future talent and how to implement this in China. Our speakers from Novozymes and Reset Carbon will share insights on sustainable innovation in China and training of internal teams and development of internal management systems. Novozymes will discuss their sustainable innovation approaches in China, including best practices and successful case studies, while Reset Carbon will provide practical tools for achieving sustainability goals in Chinese operations. Don't miss this opportunity to learn from industry experts and gain valuable insights into sustainable innovation and change management in China.
4pm – 4:30 pm: Sean Lee, PR Manager at Novozymes
4:30 – 5pm: Ellen Wu, General Manager at Reset Carbon
"Sustainable Innovation in China: Novozymes' Best Practices, and Impact on Staff, Productivity, and Bottom Line"
· Sustainable innovation approaches in China
· Best practices that have helped Novozymes drive change
· Case studies of successful sustainable innovation projects
· Benefits of adopting sustainable business practices
· Impact on staff, productivity, and bottom line
· Practical tips and lessons learned
"Building a sustainable Chinese operation: how do we start?"
· Understanding the Local Context
· Building Internal Capacity
· Setting goals
· Stakeholder management and understand ROI
· Effective Communications
Don't miss out on this informative and thought-provoking event, sign up today!