NBA's member ARC Consulting has been conducting sourcing surveys for the last decade, measuring the perception of Asian sourcing markets and how it changes over time. This research is based on an extensive survey focused on giving a unique forward-looking indication of what companies experience and what they perceive in the future.
This year, the survey highlights the recovery of China's sourcing activities after three tumultuous years but at the same time the continued draw of Europe and Southeast Asia as alternative sourcing destinations. It aims to share the insights of the report to help decision-makers develop their understanding of key trends and create better strategies with CSR monitoring.
During the seminar we will discuss:
- What is the current sourcing situation in China and Southeast Asia and Europe?
- What will sourcing look like after the global pandemic and what are the trading patterns with War disruptions?
- How could companies diversify their supply chain to avoid future risks?
- Which are the most attractive sourcing countries and regions when China is still the world's top sourcing destination?
- How could companies handle the increasing demand for supply chain sustainability？
- How could companies re-assess the rapidly shifting costs and risks following ESG challenges to drive sustainable brand growth？
16:00-17:30 Welcome & Presentation: Report Key findings & results
17:30- 18:00 Q&A Session & Networking
Date & Time: 29 August 2023 (Registration from 15:30 PM for 30 min)
Venue: Floor 5, Westin Hotel, Henan Zhong Lu 88, Shanghai
五楼 威斯汀大酒店 河南中路88号 上海